16 December 2009
Snow Days
A few pictures taken Monday morning of the beautiful snow around my house. I was supposed to be subbing for a 5th grade class at a local elementary school that morning, but after several crack of dawn phone calls, that job was cancelled. Instead I had a morning at home, so I made cinnamon rolls and bacon for the husband for breakfast, spent some time cleaning out the chicken coop, and went for a walk around the property a bit, snapping photos and following tracks left by little (and big) critters in the fresh snow...I think the husband and the birds were all pretty content with Plan B, I was a little disappointed, but it was nice to have a day at home before going out of town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny! It all melted away with some rainfall a couple of days later. Maybe the snow will be back in time for Christmas!
ReplyDelete