We had a cozy Christmas morning with the s-son before he went home, then a nice day to rest, and take it slow with an afternoon movie and dinner at a diner, perfect because I didn't feel like cooking because we'd had a big meal with my in-laws the day before. The husband and I also had a great day after Christmas today...we found our way to Target to pick up a couple of those lit spiral auxilary trees that are 50% off as soon as Christmas is over. I won't use them until next year, but I'm excited I was able to get them on sale. I've already made mental plans to use them to decorate outside around the front door. Target was kind of a crazy scene, I guess lots of people had the same idea to hit the Christmas clearance.We also made our way up to Bellingham and visited my favorite quilt shop (I received a gift card from the husband!) They were having a fantastic sale, so I was able to pick up some fantastic material for cheap. I also bought my first rotary cutter ever, something I'm super excited about...now I just need to save up a bit for a cutting mat. We also went to a fantastic hardware store up there. I don't normally like hardware stores too much, but this one is fantastic...it is an old fashioned kind of store, full to the ceiling. I picked up something for a project I want to do next week, I'll hopefully get around to sharing that as I get going.
Can you believe the New Year is just around the corner?! I'm thinking about resolutions...are you?




No comments:
Post a Comment