Today's plan: breakfast and a bit of laundry at home, an errand at the bank for the husband, pedicure, sushi for lunch, hair cut appointment, a bit of shopping, home in the afternoon to hang out with the pets, 90 minute Zumba workout this evening...I have been excited for today for the last week! The husband and s-son are heading to the mountains even as I type this for a day of skiing, so I am completely free to enjoy my girlie day! Rested and relaxed is a great way to head into Christmas!
23 December 2009
A Day To Myself!
Today's plan: breakfast and a bit of laundry at home, an errand at the bank for the husband, pedicure, sushi for lunch, hair cut appointment, a bit of shopping, home in the afternoon to hang out with the pets, 90 minute Zumba workout this evening...I have been excited for today for the last week! The husband and s-son are heading to the mountains even as I type this for a day of skiing, so I am completely free to enjoy my girlie day! Rested and relaxed is a great way to head into Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment