17 December 2009

Back from the Bay


bridge2
Originally uploaded by deetlesbird
We returned from our short but sweet trip to the Bay Area today...it had been a while since the husband and I had spent any time in my old stomping grounds. He actually considers the area where I used to live to be his old stomping grounds too because he spent so much time visiting me there when we were dating and engaged. As we drove through old neighborhoods and past old haunts, the husband was waaay more nostalgic than I would have guessed. It was kind of cute that he felt that way about being in some of the places where we fell in love. We also had the chance to spend time with some of my family as well as one of my dearest friends from high school and her husband and little girl. It was a good time! I have some catching up to do with work and also with a few more Christmas gift preparations...time is getting short, so I've got to get cracking. I'll share as I make progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails