03 December 2009

Our Annual Ornament

As promised, I wanted to share what some of our holiday traditions are. This year and for the 4 years prior, around Christmastime, the husband and I have always gone to Leavenworth, WA, a Bavarian themed village I have talked about before. There is a store there called Kris Kringle, that we always visit to pick out an ornament. It is two stories full of all things related to Christmas. They have every category of ornament you can think of...there is even a room full of the Christmas village houses that light up all displayed creatively (this is the s-son's favorite part). The store is either heaven or overwhelming as hell, depending upon who you are. I happen to like dropping in there once a year, to me it is a part of what it means to celebrate the holidays in Washington with the husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails