I passed by this field a few days when driving home. I'd been out for a day of relaxing, manicure and pedicure, sushi lunch, hair cut, and a bit of shopping. It was one of those days that are just kind of magical, everywhere I looked everything seemed prettier than normal. I had to stop when I saw this sight of hundreds of geese grazing together. The collective sound they made was kind of amazing, it sounded more human than animal, like a crowd of people chatting away, overlapping conversations but not one conversation decipherable over another.My next stop after taking these pictures was to Bungalow Bay, the store where I have been selling my handmade items since the end of the summer. I hadn't been by for a while to pick up my earnings. I decided that to treat myself I would allow myself a bit of a spending spree. In all the times I've been in there, I haven't ever made a purchase, so it was fun to get to pick some treasures out. It made an already great day even more special.




No comments:
Post a Comment