
It is getting quite cold at night lately. This morning was the kind of morning where if I still had to commute to work (or if my commute involved driving a car rather than walking down my hall), I would have requested that the husband drive me to work because of the icy roads. I grew up in California, you see, so I have yet to become really comfortable with slippery conditions. Because I didn't have to go anywhere, the frost on the ground was kind of nice, even cozy. It wouldn't have even bothered me if it had been an inch or two of snow. The sun came up bright in a clear blue sky and the air was so cold and crisp it was almost piercing. As a teacher, I'm used to being home in the summertime, but having the chance to slow down a bit and enjoy a winter morning still feels like a treat. Of course there is still work for me to do, I can't sit and blog all day, but I do have a few pictures to share, it was such a pretty morning that I was inspired!







No comments:
Post a Comment