When I got home the husband had a suprise for me...
He had trimmed all of the fence posts around the vegetable garden the other day...
With the extra material I have been dropping not-so-subtle hints that I want a pergola across the entrance to the garden, above where we plan to put a gate. (Notice the chicken coop in the background of the picture below - it looks so cool - I can't wait until we can finish it up and move my little hens out there!
I have this obsessive idea of growing wisteria on the pergola...one day I want to walk through the entrance and have the lovely scent of wisteria to greet me. Notice in the picture below how he cut the wood to give it an angle - nice architectural appeal!
So today the first part of my wish came to be...and I love it - it was a wonderful suprise to come home and see it. It is awsome having someone around who thinks of me and goes out of his way to make happen so many of the things that bring me joy. Now if only I could get the one little miserable wisteria plant I have to grow so I could root some cuts of it to plant here!
He had trimmed all of the fence posts around the vegetable garden the other day...
With the extra material I have been dropping not-so-subtle hints that I want a pergola across the entrance to the garden, above where we plan to put a gate. (Notice the chicken coop in the background of the picture below - it looks so cool - I can't wait until we can finish it up and move my little hens out there!
I have this obsessive idea of growing wisteria on the pergola...one day I want to walk through the entrance and have the lovely scent of wisteria to greet me. Notice in the picture below how he cut the wood to give it an angle - nice architectural appeal!
So today the first part of my wish came to be...and I love it - it was a wonderful suprise to come home and see it. It is awsome having someone around who thinks of me and goes out of his way to make happen so many of the things that bring me joy. Now if only I could get the one little miserable wisteria plant I have to grow so I could root some cuts of it to plant here!This weekend will be refreshing - it has to be.




I am envious of your garden! The pergula is perfect. Until you get your wisteria you could plant a few pole beans to grow up it this year. How unexpected would that be!
ReplyDelete