11 May 2009

Moving day for the chicks

Here are a few pictures of our progress yesterday with the chicken coop.It's done now except for the chicken ramp that will come out of the coop to the ground. For now the chickens are staying inside the coop - I want to give them a few days to adjust to their new home, it's much bigger than what they had before. So in a few days I'll start bringing them outside to try out the run area. I like how the coop turned out. The chicks are pretty huddled together in this picture, that's pretty much how they spent the first night, today they are spreading out a little more. Bambino was "helping" when I painted the coop.
And lastly, here's a picture from the front door of Figaro enjoying the view in the shade and also a new bleeding heart plant I picked up over the weekend.

Hope you're having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails