16 May 2009

Thinking of going shampoo-free...

Lately I've been considering going shampoo-free. I'm still in the "research phase" on this one, but if I decide to do this it will happen in mid-June when I'm officially done with my job. This post is one of the major influencing factors in my decision.

I think when I start thinking about why I've done so many basic things for so many years - habit, societal expectation, never considering an alternative. Going without products pushed by "the man" is intriguing for me...I feel like a hippie even making this post! But it could be a cool experiment!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laught at this one... I was just thinking of myself these past almost 3 weeks. 3 weeks of no showers... and two weeks with no shampoo!!! It was not pretty... for sure! I finally have been going to the salon to get my hair done.... and I only have 2 more days until a real shower!! God speed my friend... let me know the results!!! Love you and love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I go for it there will be a few blog posts I'm sure! I'm not sold yet, but I figure I can experiment with shampoo alternatives this summer without too much consequence.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails