
These are the last photos I have from our Spring Break road trip...from San Diego, Universal Studios, and Disneyland/California Adventure. The past week has been so busy, that the trip feels like a million years ago. It was a fantastic time, a good chance for the three of us to find more of our vibe as a family. Blended families can be complicated at times, I can't imagine just how it is that a blended family with more relationships than we have even would work...there's always things that have to be treated carefully to keep everyone happy. But, all of that aside, it was a fantastic time. My favorite observation at Disneyland was the edible garden...I heard that it has been there a long time, but this was the first time I'd noticed it. The small grape vineyard in California Adventure was also intriguing...I didn't stop at their tasting room, but I did find out that Disney now has their own label...interesting, and something to look at next time.
This weekend has been a good time to reflect with the husband and today I had the chance to enjoy some time in my garden and in my new greenhouse - the Pod. The benches are now all stained with water sealant, and I have started most of my seeds. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment