29 January 2010

Seedy

Territorial Seed Company is the supplier of our seeds this year...they are a family run company from Oregon whose focus is on seeds that grow in the Pacific Northwest.

I still may pick up another packet or so, corn and possibly cucumbers. There are also seed potatoes and onion starts to be picked up. But for now I'm all set up with the following:

Sweet Red Peppers

Easter Egg Radishes

Brandywine Heirloom Tomatoes

Heinz Sauce/Slicing Tomatoes

Sweet Basil

Mokum Carrots

Brussels Sprouts

Black Beauty Zucchini

Broccoli

Small Sugar Pumpkins

Eggplant

Butterhead Lettuce

Sugar Snap Peas

....

5 comments:

  1. Dara! You won the give away on my blog! If you have a moment send me an email theyellowdoorpaperie (at) gmail (dot) com, with your information so we can get the bib to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy that it is already time to think of seeds, but it is so very close now. We are just getting our garden plans together, and getting our tomatoes ready to seed start. Can not wait for a fresh garden this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dara! Just read your comment on my blog! I think Heather has paired us well! Looks like we have a lot in common! :)

    I'll email you later today.

    Best wishes

    Your Aussie Swap Partner, Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicious sounding. They will be so tasty when everything is ready. One day when I own a house I will have a garden and join in with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, you have no idea how excited I am about my garden. During the summer it's like having a living produce department steps from my house! Planting a vegetable garden was right at the top of my list of things to do when I moved into my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails