
For not really having any plans initially, the husband and I managed to have quite a good time last night for New Year's Eve. We went to a Brazilian restaurant, Impanema's, in Seattle for dinner. The food was fantastic, basically it's a great salad bar, with the delicious Brazilian black beans I love so much, and tons of different kinds of meats that are brought to your table on skewers. We basically feasted, it was a fantastic final meal for 2009. There were even Carnival dancers there, I love the feathered headresses...very fun!

After a short stop at a classy bar owned by a friend of the husband, we ended up at our neighbor's place for the countdown, complete with champagne.
Today's tasks will be taking down Christmas decorations, starting a body cleanse as part of my continued resolution to get healthy and fit, and getting started on a project that involves another New Year resolution I made (I will share more about this later). All in all a good start to a new decade.
Welcome 2010! I'm glad to have you here!
No comments:
Post a Comment