
Overnight, the husband emailed me the picture above of the hotel on the Red Sea where he is staying. He was in the Red Sea diving while I slept...time zones are weird! It looks lovely, just thought I'd share it. He's having a great time, the diving is a huge part of that of course! I miss him terribly, but then I also know how much he needs this time, kind of a torn feeling.

When I got out of bed this morning, I kind of chuckled a bit at the way the bed looked, so I decided to snap a picture to share (side note: I have to apologize for the quality of my pictures this week, I'm using my the camera on my phone because I don't have my digital camera). I know I said I was going to take advantage of being alone and sleep diagonally, but I guess this picture is proof that I'm too practical for that. I figured out that if I don't put any of the decorative pillows on the floor, but pile them up on the husband's side instead, making the bed is super quick, takes about half the time since only half of it was slept in! Excuse the crooked bed skirt and the stuff on the floor - I'm in the midst of starting to pack and laundry right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment