
I haven't disappeared, at least not completely. But, after being gone last week, I've felt the need to put my focus on my work, I have quite a few more students now. I'm enjoying this new job more and more each day. My focus has also been on spending time with the husband, it seems like lately we've been in one of those lots-to-talk-over seasons, which means even more talking than normal, he's my best friend, I need him like that some times...alright, most of the time. All is well though, I am re-enjoying the fact that we have beautiful seasons in Washington state...I'm glad I don't live in a part of the world like Egypt where the seasons are "too hot" and "pretty darn hot". We've had quite a bit of rain, but it hasn't dampered my spirits like it did the last couple of years...it's actually felt cozy. Good weather for quality chats. I haven't done any sewing since coming home. I think the weekend will be a good time for that. Right now we are planning on a day trip to Leavenworth on Friday to enjoy the colors of the changing leaves...and perhaps a beer at a German restaurant. My chickens don't seem to mind the rainy, cold weather right now...we've had 6 eggs a day for the past four days...Keep it up ladies, your eggs are the best! So I'm here, complete with my random-stream-of-consciousness-style blogging and a couple of trip pictures to share, what can I say, the camels found a way into my heart while I was in Egypt, they are quite cute. They kind of remind me of overgrown cats, grumpy but sweet all at the same time. Maybe you had to be there. I will show up again soon, maybe a little later in the week, you can't force these things, you know?
No comments:
Post a Comment