06 October 2009

And He's Off...

Earlier today I had to go somewhere to do something that I didn't really want to do, something that made me sad. On my way home from that task, I decided to stop at Trader Joe's for a little grocery shopping...and because of my sad mood I decided that a little chocolate is in order. I'm not exactly in tip top physical shape right now, and because I'm trying to change that, this chocolate is going to have to last me exactly ten days. Why ten days? Because that's how long it will be until I return to the airport, this time not to drop off the husband, but to catch a flight myself.
At the end of that journey, I will get to see the husband again, and I'll be in Cairo Egypt, to boot! It's only been a few hours since I hugged and kissed him goodbye, but damn it I miss him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails