
I love this sign that I saw at one of my favorite local spots, Snow Goose Produce. I may have to go there sometime this next week...maybe get some carrots to make a big, ugly, sweet carrot cake.
By the way, I forgot to mention it, but I added a playlist to the bottom of my blog. I have enjoyed playlists on a few of the blogs I read regularly, so I've been slowly building one up. The thing is, it's kind of an oddball mix of music, so I won't be offended if no one else ever listens to it. Actually, I set it so it wouldn't play automatically when you come to my blog because I don't expect anyone else to enjoy it. I'm not even sure if I enjoy it yet, lately I've been in the mood for new music, the things I typically listen to are feeling kind of stale. When I was picking songs for my playlist, I kind of haphazardly selected things from other people's lists, some that I recognized, some not so much. Again, I am in kind of a musical experimentation mood lately. As I am working at home now, it's nice to have music in the background while I'm online, and this way I don't have to spend money to try new tunes out. If you've read this far, first of all, you must have more patience than the average person, but secondly, if you have any music recommendations for me please feel free to comment and share. My musical taste tends to be kind of ecclectic but my all time favorites are Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, Ben Harper, G-Love, Tom Petty, johnny Cash, and ????. I will take all suggestions seriously...mean it, I am definitely open!




No comments:
Post a Comment