I'm off today...it's going to be a lot of time in transit. The flight I'm taking to Amsterdam is (I think) a 9 hour flight, then I have an 8 hour layover there before catching my flight to Cairo. Even though it's going to be quite a haul, there are two really nice things about my travel this time...first is that I am flying business class on my flight to Amsterdam - Thank you frequent flyer miles! The second great thing is that there is a Sheraton Hotel attached to the Amsterdam airport, and the husband used some of our hotel points to reserve me a room there. The rooms are all sound proofed, so I will be able to rest, shower, and renew before my last leg. Even though it is going to be a long trip, I can not explain how wonderful it is going to be to see the husband...I miss him like crazy!I'll see you when I get back!




No comments:
Post a Comment