I walked into our pantry this morning and inhaled the delicously sweet scent of ripe pears...nice right? Well to show you how stressed I feel today, my first thought when I smelled those lovely pears was "Crap, now I've got to figure out when to do the canning, I thought I could hold off until Saturday, guess not"...again, deep breath!
I'm working on finishing up the training for my new job, I still have some nursing covers to finish up, the garden could use some attention, the chicken coop needs to be cleaned out by tomorrow - Friday at the latest, I still need to come up with some aprons to show to a gal who owns a local wine shop, and I need to go by Bungalow Bay and give Michelle some new stuff (and pick up the $$ I've made - yay!). To top it off I've watched a few of the episodes of the A&E show "Hoarders", which brings up some of the horrible habits that my maternal grandmother had when she was alive (definitely a long story there). The show gives me these OCD impulses to clean our house, organize things and purge things. In the end probably not a bad thing, but still, it doesn't help with the stressed out feeling I'm having.
On a bright note, I'm wearing my DMB Toms shoes which make me happy, and I am going to meet up for coffee with the friend whose baby I made the quilt for, even better, I get to meet the baby too.
One thing at a time, one thing at a time!




No comments:
Post a Comment