This is one of those "two birds with one stone" type of posts. I am continuing with my current Friday theme and also using this post as a show and tell for my recent resolution. By the way, I think September is an excellent time to make "new year's" resolution. Obviously it's not January yet, but in my teacher-trained brain, new beginnings happen in the fall...hence the perfect time for resolutions. My resolution - I may have shared this here before, I can't remember right now - but my new resolution is to have fresh flowers on my desk and my bed side stand at all times. It is a simple thing that brings joy to my day. So far I'm keeping up on my resolution very nicely. I've heard it takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to establish a new habit, I'm pretty sure I'm heading into week 4!The picture above is a shot of my desk earlier this week, the working from home thing is soemthing I'm still loving and still getting the hang of.
Have a fantastic weekend! We're heading to a Def Leopard concert tomorrow - should be interesting!




I bet you're one of the few Def Leopard fans who's in love with pretty flowers. Both worthy pursuits!
ReplyDeleteCheryl, I think you could put money on that bet and not even feel like you're gambling! It was a fun night!
ReplyDelete