09 August 2009

Whistler


We returned from Whistler yesterday...it was a short but sweet getaway. We rode our bikes all over the valley, had dinner by Lost Lake, spent an afternoon laying by the pool, treated ourselves to gelato and Spaghetti Factory pasta, made a delicious breakfast in the mini-kitchen in our room (the housekeeper had to have noticed the bacon smell!), and generally had a fantastic time...the husband and I usually head up to Whistler in the wintertime for snowboarding, we've gone there since the first winter that we knew each other. This upcoming winter the Olympics will be there - it's not likely that we'll go up there for the events, the prices have already started to soar in anticipation. But I digress...we had a great couple of days, it was nice to spend many hours reading and relaxing. The next time that is planned for us to get away will be in October when we head to Egypt...more on that to come!

Have a fantastic week, I'll be checking in here and there with some updates of the goings-on around here!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails