







This post will have to be photo-heavy and word light. I am spending this week catching up on house chores and getting ready to go away for a few days to Whistler BC with the husband and stepson. I may get a little sewing in this week, I have some ideas for new pillows that I'd like to try. I also need to fire off a few more onesies for a farmers market I'm doing this next Sunday.The pictures in this post are some of the projects I worked on last week as I prepared for the fair...it was a very full week! I did accomplish more than I would have thought I could, a nice feeling, but it was exhausting! I have to point out though that I had a little help with the garden signs - the husband did the constructing then I did the painting, a nice joint effort!
The rest and relaxation I plan to have in Whistler will be a nice balance. I may have a few post scheduled before I go, and I definately look forward to sharing pictures of our trip when I return!




No comments:
Post a Comment