25 February 2009

Stamped Label Experimenting

It has been another busy week, I haven't felt on top of anything, at work or at home...hopefully this weekend will help with that. Friday afternoon I'm going vino tasting with a dear friend from work. It is her birthday tomorrow so that's our excuse - though normally we don't even bother to find an excuse. So I thought I'd try to make her gift - I came up with a little bag made from the thrifted materials I found last weekend. This was the first "tag" I've ever made for my new little business. More later about how I made it (that goes back to the suprise I had last weekend that I promised to write about - I haven't forgotton...soon I still promise!)
Speaking of labels, I got set up with a few stamps. I've started to experiment a bit with making my own labels. I don't feel like I've got it just right yet, but it's a start. The picture at the top is one of the labels I've made being sewn onto one of my owls (also part of the birthday gift I put together).
That's it for now...db

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails