28 February 2009

Ahhhh the weekend!

It snowed on Wednesday night...actually, first it hailed and then the snow dusted. It wasn't enough for a snowday - or even a late start actually. But the husband still was nice enough to drive me to work on Thursday morning. The Californian in me still doesn't like my odds on potentially icy roads in my little car.
Here is what it looks like this morning - all the snow is gone because it's been beautiful for the last couple of days, lots of sunshine.

Today I have a hair appointment, cut and color. I only color every other time, but it brings back the blonde highlights that I used to get naturally when I had more in-the-sun-time. Also on the to-do list is to get a desert ready for a little get together we're going to this evening. I've planned some sewing time too - probably tomorrow if today ends up being too busy. I've started to come up with a list of items I want to make to start selling this summer. I also was able to get over to Joann's on Thursday evening to pick up a few things - elastic for the sleeping masks I'm working on, and some very stiff interfacing for making burlap buckets and purses. It will be fun to see what I can do with it. I'll finish with a couple of pictures of a cloth beach ball I made a couple of weeks ago. It was fun to make it, once I'd figured out how everything attached. I am thinking it would be a good project to use up little scraps.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails