14 February 2009

First time for everything...

This is my first blog post...ever...because I'm a newbie I think I'll spend a little time working at this a bit before I share it with any one besides the husband. There are a few reasons I want to put my own blog together. The main reason is that I have had this overwhelming desire to be creative, crafty, and down right domestic recently. Whether it has been teaching myself to can fruit, baking up bread and other goodies from scratch in my kitchen, putzing around with my hands in dirt in my greenhouse, growing vegetables and flowers in my garden, or trying to learn to sew, lately I've felt like I'll burst if I am not doing something creative. I feel happier and more adjusted when my creativity is flowing and I'm feeling challenged by a new project. So bring on the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails