I didn't subject Figaro to a Halloween costume this year, only Bambino. He only wore it for a couple of hours, then the husband noticed he was starting to eat it and it came off...too bad, he looked cute. Isn't it strange how quickly November arrived this year? This autumn has been so pretty, it's hard to believe that winter is right around the corner. Last Friday, we took a day trip out to a town in WA called Leavenworth...the entire town is themed to be a Bavarian village. I like going there to get German food and beer, but the drive over is phenomenal this time of year. I took pictures that I will hopefully share tomorrow! Happy Sunday!
01 November 2009
My Little Skeleton
I didn't subject Figaro to a Halloween costume this year, only Bambino. He only wore it for a couple of hours, then the husband noticed he was starting to eat it and it came off...too bad, he looked cute. Isn't it strange how quickly November arrived this year? This autumn has been so pretty, it's hard to believe that winter is right around the corner. Last Friday, we took a day trip out to a town in WA called Leavenworth...the entire town is themed to be a Bavarian village. I like going there to get German food and beer, but the drive over is phenomenal this time of year. I took pictures that I will hopefully share tomorrow! Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment