First AttemptI made these little booties this last weekend from a pattern I found on Heather Bailey's website. They are for a friend's baby that is due this winter. The first pair was my learning curve, they turned out okay, but I was just trying to figure out how to put the pieces together. The second pair is my favorite of the two. They are pretty quick to put together, even with hand stitching. I have thought about sewing them together with my machine and then doing the embellishments by hand, it would make this project even quicker. I want to make more, but right now I am actually trying to make some headway on another project. I am participating in an ornament swap that is being sponsored by Sara at Small Fox. I should have at least a few completed products by the end of the week and I will share photos...until then, here's a little sneak peak at what I'm working on. 






No comments:
Post a Comment