30 November 2009
Holiday Preparations...
Slowly but surely there are holiday preparations happening around here. I've been working on our Christmas letter and soon it will be finished and ready to mail (many thanks to the husband and s-son for their help with envelope stuffing!)
Our storage closet has been nearly emptied as all of the Christmas boxes have been taken out...I am always glad when I put things away in an organized and neat way the year prior...that bottom box looks good, the top one remains to be seen!
I love the rich colors of holiday decorations, when the house is decked out, it feels so warm and cozy!
The husband has been replacing lightbulbs this afternoon, I like colored lights for outside, but inside it's all clear lights.
We have been slowly establishing our traditions in the last few years, this will be our 3rd Christmas together as a married couple, but our 5th together since we met. I have a new tradition that I'm starting this year (I'll share more about that tomorrow), and there is another tradition that has been happening since our first Christmas together, I'll share about that tradition a little later this week also! What about you? Do you have any special decorating preferences? What about Christmas traditions? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear about it and I may have to adopt some more new traditions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment