Well, without any delay, I want to announce that Jenny of Studio J is the winner of my Giveaway Day package! Jenny we'll be in touch so I can get your mailing information!The blog has been both hoppin' and quiet this past week...quiet on my part and hoppin' with the comments of so many wonderful people. I figured I'd have a few people stop by, never did I imagine that there would be 195 comments! I'm still relatively new to the blogging world, so I guess in my mind my blog is still something that only I really read. I am honored to share my little corner of the world with a wonderful and creative community of "blog-landers". I have tried to visit as many of your blogs as I could -I've been impressed! I also really enjoyed reading all of the ideas people had about their own ideal kitchen garden. Gardening is an activity that for me feels like breathing. I look back at times when I couldn't garden because of space or timing issues and I remember how much I longed to be able to get dirt under my finger nails and grow something! There are so many others out there who have the same feeling!
I also had several people request recipes for the chutney (it is posted here), and also for my cinnamon rolls and french bread...ladies you've got it, I'd be happy to share those recipes - probably in the next week. The husband will be happy to hear that because that means that I'll have to make the recipes in order to have pictures (can't post a recipe without pictures!)
I have had a blast participating in Giveaway Day - I'll definately continue to participate in the future. Thank you to all who stopped by, please continue to do so!




I so need to visit you, and learn all of your tricks! Really, you are so inspiring. I have not idea about sewing! I have been thinking about a road trip to see you with my kids... but I am not sure if I can drive that far yet.. I am having a hard time with short trips to the store. Forrest is building away here.. the school is starting to move along....
ReplyDelete