31 March 2010

The Pod's Delivery Day Photos

I am finally sorting out my photos after having to transition from the camera I drowned in iced tea, to the old clunker camera I was borrowing from the husband, and finally to my new digital camera that I've been using lately. So the delay in sorting out the pictures I've taken in the past month is finally over and I'm back on task and ready to do some sharing. So I introduced the Pod the other day, here are her delivery photos. She literally came on the back of a truck, was lowered in two steps and set into place. Considering that the last greenhouse I acquired came in about a million small pieces and took me two days to assemble and many hours to repair after wind storms have taken their toll in the last couple of years, I am completely thrilled with the low maintenance nature of my new greenhouse. Of course, there has been the initial prep of sealing the benches, but that will be worth it in the end when they don't rot out from the moisture.
We are on the road right now for Spring Break. I am taking the evening off from theme park madness to get some time in to work. It's getting easier to balance work while I travel, lately I'm digging the freedom and flexibility of my online job. The theme park tour has been fun, but the crowds do get old...it will be nice to be back home and back in a normal routine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails