17 March 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Photo taken by Chris Anton

I'm still fighting the tail end of a horrible upper respiratory infection, but thanks to some antibiotics and a bit of rest, I'm feeling much better. My greenhouse arrived on Monday and I absolutely love it. When I get the chance to get the pictures downloaded I will share. The next few weeks are going to be busy, we're having a small group of friends over tonight for corned beef with all the trimmings. This weekend the husband and I are flying down to sunny [hopefully] California for a friend's 40th birthday bash, complete with a stop in the town where I went to college and spent a few extra years, San Luis Obispo. Then the following weekend is the start of the s-son's spring break, so we'll be heading back to California (this time road-tripping it) for a week of theme park madness. I'm sure I'll be back here soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such an incredible photo. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. His other photography is amazing as well. It makes me want to travel around Ireland!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails