11 February 2010

Laundry Room Follow Up with a Head Cold

I've got a horrible head cold right now...it's a very winter appropriate cold, all I want to do is cuddle up, drink tea and eat soup. I actually took a nap for a couple of hours today after I came home from a morning sub job, I can't remember the last time I slept for a few hours during the day. I don't know if the rest helped my body heal much, but it felt good.Before I head off to bed to get more rest, I am finally getting around to explaining where I got the inspiration for the laundry room painting I did recently. I found a shop on etsy that sells vinyl wall decorations, the shop is called Byrdie Graphics. I get super inspired by their designs and start trying to think of rooms in our house that could use some sprucing up. As a matter of fact, I was just moments from buying the graphics that ended up inspiring my painting, but I decided I wanted something larger to fill the walls a bit more.

The process was pretty simple, I sketched the pictures onto the wall with pencil and then went over with paint. I think my years of drawing geometry diagrams on classroom whiteboards have improved my "eye-balling" skills.

I am still thinking about this laptop graphic, I think my laptop could use a bit of girly sprucing up!


Be back soon - hopefully more healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice skills! Thanks for the info. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails