
It's been a long while since I've posted a Fresh Cut Flower Friday! This morning after my Zumba class I stopped into the market for a few things. They had daffodils on sale, 5 stems for $2, so I picked up two bunches. The majority of them - and the ones that are have already bloomed ended up on my breakfast table. A few that are half-way bloomed ended up on my bedside stand, and these three stems ended up on my desk. I don't usually do much work at my desk on the weekends, but they should be bloomed and ready for me to enjoy by Monday morning. I have another fun but full weekend ahead. A few outside chores if our beautiful weather holds up, a few indoor organizational type projects, and I'm even going out tomorrow night in Seattle. An old friend of the husband's will be in town, so I'm tagging along for a night out with the guys! I will have a short follow up post about my laundry room re-do to share...hope your weekend is getting off to a good start!
No comments:
Post a Comment