This past Saturday I spent a few hours putting several hundred bulbs, corms and tubers into our front flower bed. I got them cheap, a buck a bag, which worked out to about 10 cents or less per bulb. It felt good to get them in the ground, this chore had been looming for several days. But, at the same time, it's a bit anti-climactic to plant bulbs that won't be up for another year. At least I had company while I worked, these girls decided to take their free ranging my way.
I'm sure in a year I'll be taking pictures of those flowers and putting them here on the blog. Here's to waiting patiently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




They will all look gorgeous for sure, worth the wait! Oh the girls are so sweet! I featured your funky lounge pants and cute garden boots on my blog today!
ReplyDeleteVery fun! I am going to check that out!
ReplyDelete