
You may recall how I shared that on my birthday last month, the husband and I went for a nice walk on the beach. It was that night that I made a summer's resolution to spend more time there. It's only about a ten minute drive from where we live and it's beautiful. It was especially beautiful this past Friday evening. We went there to enjoy a picnic dinner. We had about half a mile of beach all to ourselves. It wasn't too cold or too windy, in fact wonder of wonders it may have even been a bit on the warm side...not something we can usually say. Bambino was along for the trip and had a blast chasing his ball all over the beach - and eventually into the water - this was the first time he's ever swam at the beach. It was also fun to use my new (to me) picnic basket and picnic quilt...finds from a local vintage shop. We all had a good time, there will be more picnics at the beach to come this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment