
With the new raised beds, the garden is full and thriving right now, I some times can't believe how much is growing and how well it is all growing! If I wasn't before, I am now a huge advocate of raised beds for growing veggies. The weeding has been pretty minimal the crop yield has been fantastic!

A tomato ripening on the vine in the sunshine.

A few zucchini still on the vine, we've already been enjoying zucchini here and there at dinner time.

I'm not sure why, but this year my broccoli seems to be a bit behind, but it's coming in now!

I've tried for years to grow pumpkins, but this is the furthest I have ever come with that.

Here's another little pumpkin that is growing in.

Like the pumpkins, I have had bad luck with corn in the past, but things are looking better this year here too.

This is my first attempt at growing eggplant, I'm sooooo excited to have a few blossoms, I've been dreaming about roasted eggplant on pizza!
So that's it for now...happy weekend and happy growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment