Happy Friday! I finally got around to taking some pictures of what I've been up to out in the garden and wouldn't you know it, I've been too busy to get them uploaded. I suppose that means I'll just have to try to pop in here over the weekend to share. Until then my show and tell are the lovely fresh cut alliums on display in my favorite vase in my entry nook. Man that wall would look great with some paint on it...there's always another project right?! Have a fantastic weekend!28 May 2010
Fresh Cut Flower Friday
Happy Friday! I finally got around to taking some pictures of what I've been up to out in the garden and wouldn't you know it, I've been too busy to get them uploaded. I suppose that means I'll just have to try to pop in here over the weekend to share. Until then my show and tell are the lovely fresh cut alliums on display in my favorite vase in my entry nook. Man that wall would look great with some paint on it...there's always another project right?! Have a fantastic weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment