The daffodils survived the recent snow and are looking very cheerful...they border the driveway so I get to see them everytime I leave or return home.
The husband took this picture...the focus on the closest flowers is very artsy. I didn't notice thatBambino was in the picture until after I'd uploaded it. Bam has been loving the good weather too, running around like crazy! He even got to spend time with our neighbor's dog, Otter, this afternoon, the two of them chase each other around like crazy.
Bam slowing down so I can snap a picture - a rare moment.
My tulips should be blooming soon! The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is in a few weeks...I don't know if we'll make it up there for it this year, but I'll have my own little tulip festival going on for sure!
The husband wanted to go for a walk in our woods...seemed like a nice idea.
I love all of the ferns and moss that are back there, it's very lush.
There is a little stream that runs through the woods...we went over it by walking across some logs.
All was well until I grabbed a branch that was rotton to steady myself...didn't work out so well.




I love naturalized daffodils. My family farmed an abandoned farm and every spring there was an acre or so where daffodils would randomly come up. We were told that's where the old farm house used to be, but it burned down 40 years ago and now only the flowers remain. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI like that...the bulbs we plant and enjoy each spring will be there for future generations to enjoy...even when we ourselves and all of our material belongings are no longer around. That makes me think differently about the hours I've spent on my hands and knees or squatting to put bulbs in my garden. Thank you for sharing LeeAnn!
ReplyDelete