
This summer, we didn't make it to either of the two small local fairs near where we live. So when some free tickets for a larger fair in Puyallup came into my hands (because I'm an educator!), the husband and I decided to take the s-son this past Saturday.

We've been going higher than full-speed lately, so it was nice to get away and have a day of fun. It was also nice to be able to take a couple of hours in the morning before we left to get some chores done around the house...but that's another story.

The fair was fun, though much more commercialized than the fair's that we've gone to in the last few years. It's been a while since I watched one of those live "infomercials" for shammy's or the latest and greatest set of knives.

It was also fun as always to check out the hobby halls...and even though I didn't partake of any of the rides, I had a good time taking pictures while I waited for the boys to make the rounds in the carnival area. It is back to the hectic pace now, up before the crack of dawn and going busy until bedtime.

But, tonight has been slower because I have been able to get more caught up in my classroom lately and it is a slow night for my online job. I can feel life slowly starting to get into a normal routine, as a matter of fact, I'm counting on it! I'm incredibly happy in my new job, so the exhaustion has been worth it.
Wow, that clown pic needs to come with a warning. She is intense.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying your job. It was great to see you and TJ this weekend!
She is kind of intense, I thought about using the picture as my FB profile pic, but on second thought it didn't seem like such a good idea. Glad we got to be there to celebrate with you guys! It was fun seeing everyone!
ReplyDelete