17 October 2010

Dropping In...

I'm not even going to attempt at an apology...because honestly, life has been too incredibly full of tasks and obligations and requirements and all other assorted and random "have-to's" for me to worry about not getting around to blogging. I love this blog, it provides me an outlet to express myself. But when life is the way it has been recently, having the time to express myself on a blog is beyond a luxury. An "affordable" (and more appropriate) luxury is to take sometime to sit down with my husband and tell him how things are going (as I did this morning over eggs and cinnamon rolls, thank you very much!). My new job has taken much more time and energy than I could have imagined. If I wasn't enjoying it so much, I might even be resentful. But this is one of those periods of life where the end result is going to require some sacrifice in the meantime. This is the meantime and this blog is a sacrifice [one of several]. I hope that there will be moments where I can check it, but realistically speaking, I know that there may not be too many moments that can be stolen for blogging luxury. In the meantime, I hope you are doing well this fall. The bite in the air is refreshing for me, I hope that fall leads into a winter with lots of snow (I could use the unplanned slowness of a snowday right about now!)

Cheers!

~Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails