03 September 2010
Here I am
Wow, September 3rd already...I'm taking the morning off before heading back into my classroom. Classes start after the three-day weekend on Tuesday...wow! Outside it has felt very much like fall already, we've had some rainy days, but even when it's sunny there's a slight chill in the mornings and evenings. Slowly the leaves are starting to change color. I guess even though there has been an unusual amount of pressure and stress in our lives recently, I'm feeling like we're going to get back into a routine in the next few weeks.Right now I'm full of contradiction, anxious to start the school year and get going, but also nervous about doing a good job and relieved that there's a few days to spend resting up and getting the house in order. So for now I'm just going to share a few of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment