I [finally] got the raised flower beds around "The Pod", painted, installed, lined with weed fabric, filled with dirt and planted - big yay! I planted calla lillies, daisies, peonies that I'd started in the greenhouse, and sunflowers (3 different kinds) from seed.
16 June 2010
Projects Around the House and Garden
Here's a quick look at a couple of the projects that I've been busy with recently...
I [finally] got the raised flower beds around "The Pod", painted, installed, lined with weed fabric, filled with dirt and planted - big yay! I planted calla lillies, daisies, peonies that I'd started in the greenhouse, and sunflowers (3 different kinds) from seed.
Another project that I sort of inspired though did not contribute to work-wise (yet) was a new staircase that leads to the deck on the back of our house. The deck is just off of our master bedroom.
I've talked before about what a special place this deck is to me, I love the view from that space, it's one of my favorite features of our house. The staircase makes the view more accessible and useable. I always wanted it to be a more useable space for everyone, this did it.
I [finally] got the raised flower beds around "The Pod", painted, installed, lined with weed fabric, filled with dirt and planted - big yay! I planted calla lillies, daisies, peonies that I'd started in the greenhouse, and sunflowers (3 different kinds) from seed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment