2010 has been full of many suprises. There have been many blessings and many challenges. Back in January when I decided to give my blog a new banner every month, I figured it would be easy to keep up with this idea. I didn't imagine that I'd get as busy as I have been this fall. Even still, I did manage to keep my commitment. I think in 2011 I'm going to stick with seasonal banners, that way I get to enjoy a new "look" on a regular basis, but I won't feel the pressure to not fall behind each month, afterall, our seasonal changes here in the Pacific Northwest typically pretty "soft" and rarely coincide with the equinox and solstice dates on the calendar. So I thought that the perfect way to end the year would be to display my twelve banners...
Now that I'm in my 30's, I am putting down roots on 7.5 acres. During my 20's I moved around like crazy through an almost endless succession of rental apartments and houses. With a little stability, my "domestic" side has begun to bloom. I am on a mission to let my creativity flow as I learn new skills and try out many of the ideas I've had in the past but have not had the time or space for.
No comments:
Post a Comment